Spread The Love | How Do You ‘Nduja?
- On bread or toast ~ Grill or toast slices of bread and spread ’Nduja on top. Eat on its own or complement with some cheese: fresh ricotta or burrata
- With grilled, roasted or seared meat or fish ~ Warm and brush on right before serving
- Pasta sauce ~ add as a base for great umami taste
- With fried or scrambled eggs ~ Sauté some prosciutto cotto and add a little ’Nduja to the pan. Crack in two eggs and fry until the whites are firm. Serve on hot toast for a filling, warming breakfast
- Vinaigrette ~ render 3 Tbsp. ‘Nduja with 3 Tbsp. olive oil. Let cool or use warm. Whisk into vinegar to create a spicy vinaigrette